Fifth Anniversary Celebration
Monday, September 19 through Friday, September 23
Join The Macintosh for a week full of celebrating five great years in Charleston!
- Monday, September 19: Enjoy half-off all wine and a champagne special
- Tuesday, September 20: Drop by for a Pig Pickin’ with Blackberry Farm and a selection of wine provided by French wine importer Frederick Corriher of FC Wine
- Wednesday, September 21 through Friday, September 23: Enjoy three courses for $40 and menu items from our original restaurant opening menu
September Pig Pickin’
Tuesday, September 20 from 6:30 to 8:30 p.m.
As part of our Fifth Anniversary Celebration, The Macintosh will host a Pig Pickin’ on Tuesday, September 20. Drop by the courtyard patio between 6:30 and 8:30 p.m. for a picnic style pig roast, beer from Blackberry Farm, wine, live music and more! The Pig Pickin’ will include:
- Whole roasted hog from Holy City Hogs, slow roasted on The Macintosh courtyard grill by executive chef, Jeremiah Bacon
- An extensive selection of seasonal picnic sides
- Beer from Blackberry Farm
- Selection of wine provided by French wine importer Frederick Corriher of FC Wine
- Homemade desserts
- Live musical entertainment
- Complimentary branded The Macintosh beer glass
Terra Vita Food & Drink Festival
Thursday, September 29 through Sunday, October 2
Chef Jeremiah Bacon travels to Chapel Hill, N.C. to participate in Terra Vita Food & Drink Festival. Join Jeremiah for the Get Fizzy With It cider pairings class and the Hill Fire Dinner on Friday, September 30. More information can be found here.